We hope you and your loved ones are keeping healthy. In these uncertain times, we wanted to bring you a little bit of certainty about how we are working and how Ark Media can help you.
The impact on our customers
We are very much still open for business:
- Client meetings are taking place albeit in the form of video calls (or a phone call if you prefer).
- Our film crews are now off the road but our team, who are all now working from home, are ready to help with your next project.
- As a small business, we are thankful for your support. A few ways we can help you are listed below.
How employees are being protected through social distancing
The entire Ark Team are all now working from home and are no longer out filming. That said there are still lots of ways we can help you (see below)
How will customer service be affected?
Our customer service will not be affected, we are all still contactable via email, the only difference is that we are no longer in the office, however any meetings, video strategy sessions or calls that may be planned in can still go ahead via video.
How can we help you during these uncertain times?
Whilst live filming can’t happen there are still lots of ways we can help you communicate with your internal and external audiences. This could include:
- Animation – 2D, 3D and motion graphics can really help to get a message out in an easily digestible format. See our showreel for inspiration
- Quick Edits – you record at home with your smartphone and we will edit it to look much more professional (to include graphics, subtitles etc). Prices from £99(+vat). Find out more here
- Stock imagery and videos – we can use these to deliver a film that appears live action
- Existing Footage – If you’ve already got footage we can re-purpose it for you with new graphics, voice-overs and/or mixed media to deliver a new message.
We are also offering free online video strategy sessions for organisations wanting to use the time to review their video communications strategies and plans.
If the above is of interest please contact our team to discuss.
How long will these changes be in place?
We are following all government guidelines to keep our staff, clients, and suppliers safe.
If there is any other way we can help you please let us know.